Page 362 of 362 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362
Results 3,611 to 3,615 of 3615
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Might want to confirm the version of your includes/functions/functions_prices.php file against a new or original 1.5.8 version. Line numbers are not aligning at least with: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...ons_prices.php

Further I'm not yet seeing in that version of the file where an empty string would make its way back. I didn't do a comparison though between the v158 branch and the v1.5.8 breaks with also knowing that there was a sub version issued.

While I've found some other Zen Cart functions that don't handle a missing record sufficiently, this area may be one of them, but I don't really see how either tool could cause the described issue of the database field contains information on the correct format.
    File version is * @version $Id: Scott C Wilson 2022 May 26 Modified in v1.5.8-alpha $ and it's the original installed file, untouched for over a year. File comparison with stock fresh file from 1.5.8 is identical. The one you posted that didn't line up is 1.5.8a.

The 1.5.8a file has a few code differences from 1.5.8.

Noting also that the what caught my attention originally is how slow the admin is. Front end is fast and fine.

I switched to the 1.5.8a file which seems to stop the logged error... However, the admin remains slow.

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

I am doing a clean install of 2.0.0 and my old 1.5.7c (thought it was d but that is wrong lol). I have the following KEYS listed in the database. Do I need to remove these before upgrading? I would rather get this all working right and just installing a new EP after.

Name:  Screenshot 2024-05-03 130839.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  15.5 KB

Plugin Contributions

ZC 2.0.0
    Easy Populate 4.0.37.13 - 05-03-2021

Getting the following debug log file. Also, while the date on the code above says 5/3/2021, it was downloaded only 3 days ago.

Code:
    [31-May-2024 10:44:32 UTC] Request URI: /fLash-SUC-snaCk/index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4, IP address: ::1, Language id 1
    #0 [internal function]: zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\fLash-SUC-snaCk\includes\header.php(71): trigger_error()
    #2 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\fLash-SUC-snaCk\easypopulate_4.php(646): require('C:\\wamp64\\www\\W...')
    #3 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\fLash-SUC-snaCk\index.php(11): require('C:\\wamp64\\www\\W...')
    --> PHP Deprecated: This page requires updates for the next Zen Cart version. Please refer your site developer or plugin author to <a href="https://docs.zen-cart.com/dev/plugins/admin_head_content/" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">this</a> documentation. in C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\fLash-SUC-snaCk\includes\header.php on line 71.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    ZC 2.0.0
    Easy Populate 4.0.37.13 - 05-03-2021

Getting the following debug log file. Also, while the date on the code above says 5/3/2021, it was downloaded only 3 days ago.

Code:
    [31-May-2024 10:44:32 UTC] Request URI: /fLash-SUC-snaCk/index.php?cmd=easypopulate_4, IP address: ::1, Language id 1
    #0 [internal function]: zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\fLash-SUC-snaCk\includes\header.php(71): trigger_error()
    #2 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\fLash-SUC-snaCk\easypopulate_4.php(646): require('C:\\wamp64\\www\\W...')
    #3 C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\fLash-SUC-snaCk\index.php(11): require('C:\\wamp64\\www\\W...')
    --> PHP Deprecated: This page requires updates for the next Zen Cart version. Please refer your site developer or plugin author to <a href="https://docs.zen-cart.com/dev/plugins/admin_head_content/" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">this</a> documentation. in C:\wamp64\www\WLC_Artistry_158a\fLash-SUC-snaCk\includes\header.php on line 71.
    Thanks for the report, will seek updating the page's header to incorporate that direction. Note that the log is expected to be generated once per session until resolved.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by g2ktcf View Post
    I am doing a clean install of 2.0.0 and my old 1.5.7c (thought it was d but that is wrong lol). I have the following KEYS listed in the database. Do I need to remove these before upgrading? I would rather get this all working right and just installing a new EP after.

Name:  Screenshot 2024-05-03 130839.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  15.5 KB
    Thought I had responded to this, but it is obvious I did not. Not sure how just throw two keys remained in the database. I would have expected that an uninstall at the version that added them or beyond would have also removed them. Further without reviewing the installation steps, I'm not sure if or what issues might occur (e.g., other settings get loaded but to a different configuration menu, log generated because of attempted duplicate).

I do see though that you've reported performing a clean install, so this serves more of an acknowledgement to the question. I would have removed those two additional remnants before attempting a (re)install and investigated why they remained or were present.

Oh, and your database may have been 1.5.7d because issue of that version didn't actually update the version designation. File comparison would have been best to validate.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...